From Polar Lights Wiki
Intended dojo layout when research labs are completed
Dark grey rooms show expansion space in the basement for additional reactors that will be required in future, and an elevator up to a second floor where decorative rooms, a dueling room, and the obstacle course may be built.
| Build a T at north end (the door from the hall with a console next to it), and cross at the south end, along with trade and vault terminals.|
The corridors will take 12 hours to complete, the consoles 24 (I'll be setting an alarm to keep the space between building rooms to a minimum).
| Building the T and cross used up all the available power, so we've added a temporary reactor so we can carry on building.|
The Reactor will take 12 hours to build.
24 hours to complete to this point. If you have formas to contribute, the vault should be completed by then.
| Add a down elevator and another cross corridor.|
12 hours to complete these, total at 36 hours.
| Cross connector added at the bottom of the elevator, T at the end of the corridor of crosses.|
12 hours, taking us to 48 total.
Suggestions for initial research contributions:
- Dragon Keys (Orokin Lab) - to access Orokin Vaults in derelict missions, for corrupted mods.
- Nutrio Incubator Upgrade Segment (Tenno Lab) - makes keeping pets a lot cheaper.
- Ignis (Chem Lab, MR5), Amprex (Energy Lab, MR10) - very good AoE weapons, that are handy for farming resources.
- Amesha (very defensive), Itzal (fast/stealthy), Elytron (AoE damage) archwings (all in Tenno Lab).
- Fluctus (Tenno Lab) - AoE archwing gun.