- Flesh: Possessed by all Corpus humanoids, including humanoid Corpus bosses, Warframes, Specter (Tenno), Specter (Enemy) and Stalker. It is most damaged by the Infested faction.
- Cloned Flesh: Possessed by all humanoid Grineer and Corrupted of Grineer origin, including Corrupted Vor, all Grineer Archwing enemies and Locust Drone.
- Infested Flesh: Possessed by Volatile Runners, Mutalist Osprey and all Crawlers.
- Infested: Possessed by Chargers and Leapers.
- Infested Sinew: Possessed only by Jordas Golem.
- Fossilized: Possessed by Ancient Disruptors, Ancient Healers, Toxic Ancients, Swarm-Mutalist MOA, Tar-Mutalist MOA, Boiler, Brood Mother and Lephantis.
- Object: Possessed by Arc Trap, Explosive Barrel, Fan, Grate, Heat Generator, Infested Tumor, Mining Machine, Sensor Bar and Storage Containers.
- Alloy Armor: Possessed by Elite Lancers, Eviscerators, Bombards, Napalms, Grineer bosses, Corrupted Vor, Corrupted Lancers, Robotic Corpus bosses, Warframes and Stalker. It is most damaged by the Corpus faction.
- Ferrite Armor: Possessed by Lancers, Troopers, Seekers, Heavy Gunners, Commanders, all Grineer Archwing enemies, Corvette, Frigate, Carrier (Enemy), Gox, Locust Drone, all Grineer melee units, Corrupted Heavy Gunners, humanoid Corpus bosses, Specter (Tenno), Specter (Enemy) and Rhino's Iron Skin.
- Shield: Possessed by all regular Corpus units (except Locust Drone), Regulators, Grineer bosses, Orokin Drones, Corrupted Crewman, Corrupted Vor, Warframes, Specter (Tenno), Specter (Enemy). It is most damaged by the Grineer faction.
- Proto Shield: Possessed by all Corpus bosses, including Zanuka and Zanuka Hunter, Corpus Techs ,Nullifier Crewman, Corrupted Nullifier and Stalker.
- Machinery: Possessed by Rollers, Regulators and Latchers.
- Robotic: Possessed by all Corpus proxies (except Locust Drone), including proxy bosses like Ambulas and Zanuka.
1) Does not affect Bosses. | 2) Does not affect Rollers, Regulators, Latchers or Osprey. | 3) Does not affect MOAs. | 4) This Status Effect bypasses Shield protections as it consists of Toxin damage. | 5) The damage associated bypasses these secondary protections.